Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DIFFA’s Dining by Design

Tonight I was able to attend Design Industries Foundation Fighting Aids (DIFFA)’s Dining by Design, featuring dining table exhibits created by design industries (furniture manufacturers, interior design firms, commercial design, construction, etc.). The tables were completely outside the box. I especially liked the one my company created with a commercial design firm and construction company:

image (50)

However, the other tables were pretty amazing…

image (53)

image (51)

image (52)

image (54)

The appetizer stations were provided by local restaurants, and almost as beautiful as the table exhibits.

image (55)

image (57)

image (56)

I washed it all down with a banana, strawberry and nutella crepe from the French café’s station. Now I’m tucking myself into bed after a big second day of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment