Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sonoma Saturday

It's amazing how much life you can pack into the two most sacred days of the week. These are the days when memories are made, friends are seen and fun is had. There's no better place to spend these free hours than at Scribe. I've posted about it before, and I'm sure I will again...but here is a peak into the November Pick-up Party. 
The visiting restaurant this time was A 16. I highly recommend this restaurant if you're in the marina and looking for a nice dinner. The menu at Scribe:
~ Salad with farro, almonds, winter squash and herbed salt
~ Marinated trumpet mushrooms over mixed greens
~ Smoked trout mousse crostini with radishes


 The food was paired with a light Pinot Noir. I was all just terrible, let me tell you. 

 It also didn't hurt that it was 80 degrees on November 8th. 
Until next time, Sonoma.


No comments:

Post a Comment