Monday, November 3, 2014

The Big and Small Things

It's funny how things come full circle. The only constant in life is that things change. I used to think that sucked. You work hard, you think you've figured something out, you check the box... and things change. I've taken a new stance: change keeps things interesting, it makes you grow, it shouldn't be feared. 

No matter how much I think I like yogurt with fruit for breakfast everyday, I'll inevitably go through another oatmeal phase... Or another major life-shift like that. 
For now, I'm enjoying the yogurt. Maybe I'll throw in a soft boiled egg, if I think I can handle it. 

PS. Another full circle moment: I had a computer for a few years. It broke. I didn't have a computer for a year. Then I bought one on Saturday. 

Welcome back, ma petite plaque. xo

Yogurt & Fruit

1/2 cup 0% fat Greek yogurt
frozen pineapple
frozen mixed berries with cherries
chia seeds
almond butter
dash cinnamon

Put frozen fruit in microwave bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds until thawed. Scoop yogurt and almond butter, sprinkle with chia and cinnamon. Serve with a hot cup of coffee in your favorite mug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment