Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Day 10: Tropical Green Smoothie

It's been a busy and it's not over yet. But at least it started right. A glass of the green stuff and almonds (duh). It was all cheerful and tropical until I walked out of the door and got dumped on by El Niño. Sometimes you gotta make your own sunshine.



Tropical Green Smoothie
1 ripe banana, peeled
1 handful spinach
1 cup frozen pineapple
1 cup almond milk
1/4 teaspoon vanilla 
1 teaspoon chia seeds
shredded coconut

Put all ingredients except the chia seeds and coconut into the blender. Blend until smooth and stir in chia seeds and coconut. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this tropical Green drink looks terrific. I would love to try it out for weight loss purpose. Its calorie burning ingredients would be very beneficial for me. I am glad that I found this post on such a right timing!! Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete