Sunday, July 24, 2011

Margherita Pizza

Holy smokes, this hot weather is getting old! The only way I’ve been able to survive is by spending most of my days splayed out on top of my bed, in front of my AC unit reading The Help. But a girls gotta eat. I love how quick and easy pizza is, especially when you buy the premade crust.
IMG_1160
While the zza was baking, we cooled down with a Harpoon IPA in a frosty glass. 
IMG_1158
Margherita Pizza

1 thin pizza crust
marinara sauce
fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced thin and patted dry
cherry tomatoes, sliced and patted dry
fresh basil, julienned

Bake for 12-15 at 400, until the cheese is bubbly. Attempt to wait long enough so pizza doesn’t feel like molten lava when you bite into it. We served this up with some cold watermelon.
IMG_1162

No comments:

Post a Comment