Friday, October 7, 2011

Upper Crust

I have been a little under the weather this week, so I've had no appetite - hence no posts. Last night, I was ready to eat again but without the fuss of cooking. This is when Groupon saves the day. Evan had one to Upper Crust, a pizza place near the white house, that i'd never been to. We ordered the large (huge!) Washington pizza, which was topped with fresh tomato sauce, mozz, chicken sausage and spinach. The crust was as thin as a potato chip. Love, love the crust. Evan thought it was too "limp" but still tasty. I think I made up for my fasting by polishing off 4 pieces of zza. 4. Woof.
We picked a table in the park across from the big man's house. We also saw him heading out to conduct important business (or grab dinner) with his motorcade, right afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment