Sunday, May 15, 2011

Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner

The possibilities are endless. I follow Kath Eats Real Food, and she literally has a different breakfast concoction everyday. It gives me lots of ideas, such as this Saturday morning yogurt bowl.
IMG_0795
Inside:
half of a banana, mashed
frozen berries, thawed
plain Greek yogurt
Trader Joe’s Maple Pecan granola
Trader Joe’s organic chunky peanut butter
sweetened coconut flakes
IMG_0796
It keeps you so full! IRed heart breakfast creations.

I accomplished many things this Saturday, including laundry, organizing my important documents into a binder, and a trip to Trader Joes. IMG_0797
I’m loving tapas style meals these days… This time it was a whole wheat English muffin, half covered with basil pesto and white cheddar, the other with mashed banana, peanut butter and walnuts.
IMG_0798
I whipped up a quick dinner of bulgur mixed with basil pesto, lemon juice, tomatoes and feta with a side of broccoli, before I went over to a friend’s house to watch a movie. It’s a good thing my dinner was so healthy because the smorgasbord of snacks we had during the movie was anything but healthy.
IMG_0799
We watched The American President – such a great movie. A couple of True Blood episodes were sprinkled in and I must say… it’s SO addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment