Sunday, February 13, 2011

Goat Cheese, Spinach & Roasted Red Pepper Pizza

It has been a fun, whirlwind of a weekend. I made a quick 24-hour trip down to Raleigh, NC with Evan for his grandmother’s 80th birthday party. Lots of fun, lots of people and lots of food…I so wish I had documented it all, but I’m not the best at that during social gatherings.
182236_1712422942382_1592401556_1593706_73684_n
We did get to sneak in a quick visit to CH!
IMG_0436
After the drive back today, I wanted something lighter and quick. I opted for an oldie goldie. Though this is not the first time I’ve posted this recipe, I think it deserves a second round. It is my absolute favorite pizza recipe to make (and eat). I wrote out the recipe in this post, though this one is missing the mushrooms. Safeway was out (??)
IMG_0439
NEWS: I GOT A NEW JOB Open-mouthed smile! While I was away from the blogosphere this week, I’d been interviewing and anxiously waiting to find out their decision. I’ll be working in the development office for a private school in Alexandria, and I start Feb. 28th!
Now I have the task to pick out what to make for Valentines dinner tomorrow night. Since I didn’t go the gift-giving route, this meal needs to pack a punch. And then there’s dessert to plan (hopefully, if I get around to it) !  So little time.

1 comment:

  1. I pretended that's what I was eating, instead of my Digorno with spinach, jalepenos, garlic and four cheeses. At least I have Oregano!
    Congratulations on the new job! I predict you'll make their system more efficient and they'll love you

    ReplyDelete