Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bonneville Spa

My mom’s Christmas gift to me and my sister was a trip to the spa for massages.
Bonneville spa is an hour away and across the bridge in Washington state. We got there before lunch so we had time to relax in the sauna and hot tub before lunch.
  IMG_0159
Lunch for me was a chicken, brie, apple, tomato on croissant with gooseberry aioli and a side salad. IMG_0160
The rest of the afternoon was serious indulgence with a lavender bath and body wrap, followed by an 80 minute massage. Woo there is nothing like it. Merry Christmas to me!IMG_0162IMG_0166
On the drive home we were able to see the Bonneville Dam and the snowy mountains that run along the Columbia River, while we crossed The Bridge of the Gods to get back into Oregon.
IMG_0164
IMG_0165

No comments:

Post a Comment