Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Whole Foods Spree

 

I spent my day feeling sick, laying around in my PJs, and watching “The Beautiful Truth” (interesting documentary on healthy eating, cancer and alternative medicine). That motivated me to go to the store and stock up on healthy foods, especially after such a heavy meal last night…not to mention the movie I just watched about the dangers of MSG, Aspartame, and other processed food ingredients.

IMG_0062

For as health conscious as this meal was, it was delicious and filling. In detail, it consisted of raw broccoli with cheddar cheese, sweet potato with butter and cinnamon, pears with honey almond butter, wheat baguette with melted brie and pomegranate seeds and a glass of Naked Juice’s Fruit and Vegetable Machine. Ooh and now I get to spend the rest of the night watching Friday Night Lights (only THE best high school football television series ever).

No comments:

Post a Comment