Monday, June 13, 2011

B.E.L.T.

When you bake two loaves of bread in a day, your hands are pretty much tied when it comes to making dinner. You’re going to make a sandwich. My other options were French toast, bread pudding or bread crumbs, and none of those seemed appropriate. IMG_0920
So a BLT it was. And who doesn’t love fried eggs in strange places?
IMG_0921
To make this sandwich extra special – and sort of reminiscent of my new favorite sandwich, Summer House, at Jetties – I spread basil pesto mixed with Greek yogurt onto one slice of bread and Grey Poupon on the other.
After dinner, I settled into to watch some trashy TV. The Bachelorette? Real Housewives of OC? Perfect. They’re so bad, they’re good. Judge my television choices if you must, but you know you have embarrassing tv addictions too…

No comments:

Post a Comment