Monday, November 8, 2010

Tuna, White Bean & Spinach Pasta

Oh. M. G. Tonight I had my first Bikram (Hot) Vinyasa Yoga session at Down Dog Yoga in Georgetown. This class is not playing around. The room is 90-100 degrees, packed full of sweaty yogis moving nonstop for 90 minutes. I did it, and made it out alive! with only a few collapses. I've decided I am definitely a supporter of Bikram. I've never sweat like that ever, ever. 
After stripping out of my drenched clothing and walking the 2 miles home, I am SHOCKED I had the patience to cook dinner. I love this combination pasta dish, and I'm even happier there are lots of leftovers. 
Tuna, White Bean & Spinach Pasta
Ingredients
Whole wheat Penne (1/2 the box)
1/2 can white beans
2 handfuls of spinach
1 can white tuna
1-2 tsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. olive oil
2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
Red pepper flakes
Sea salt
Grated Parmesan Reggiano 

Boil pasta. 2 minutes before done, add in white beans. Strain and mix in spinach leaves. Toss until leaves wilt. Add tuna and rest of ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment