Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Figgy Pizza, Reworked

I wasn't planning to post on tonights dinner, as I had made the same thing two days ago. However, there were significant improvements made to the original recipe. 


I got home a little late from a happy hour for a friend's birthday and wasted no time in whipping up this zza. My figs were still a little under ripe so I caramelized some red onions in butter and balsamic vinegar to make up for the missing sweetness. My farmers market arugula had met its expiration date yesterday, so I sprinkled a little dried basil in its place. The final product was much easier to eat than the first figgy pizza, and just better all around. The onions were a must. 


Now its television-via-my-computer watching time, and my Amazon order came today: Julie & Julia! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment