Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bean & Rice Burritos

Does anyone else feel personally attacked by the IRS? I just received my second notice in three months claiming I didn’t report something in year 200X, yadda, yadda, you owe us $$$. In both cases, the IRS actually owes me money and are claiming something incorrect.
IMG_0274
The first time this happened, I went to H&R Block…it was not a pleasant experience and it cost almost as much as just paying the misreported taxes. This time I’ve enlisted the help of Evan and a 1040 Amendment form + instructions. I’m hoping this burrito dinner for two conveys my gratitude.
IMG_0276
~Bean & Rice Burritos~
2 tortillas (habanero lime flavor)
1 can refried beans
1 cup cooked rice
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Salsa verde
Tomato, diced
Avocado slices
Sour cream
Green onions & cilantro
IMG_0277
Nothing fancy, just delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment