Friday, January 14, 2011

A Day in Transit

The day finally came for me to present the internal website I’ve been working on for 7 months to the New York office. I met my boss at Union Station at 5:30am to catch our 6 o’clock Acela train. With my ABP coffee in hand, we worked through most of the train ride.
IMG_0280
I did like seeing the sun rise over Wilmington, Delaware. Pretty neat views from the train. My boss and I did our two presentations (I was only a tiny bit nervous) and then met with the marketing team for the rest of the day.
IMG_0281
Stephanie and I left the office around 5:15 to catch the 6pm train back to Washington, which is apparently a very popular time for train takers.
IMG_0282
We pulled in around 9pm, back where the day started.
IMG_0283
I'll be back in transit this afternoon en route to Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment