Monday, January 10, 2011

Brownie Crinkle Cookies

I don't know where my head was this weekend. For one, I went on a not-so-mini shopping spree (no regrets, just saying), and I baked a pretty terrible batch of cookies. The results from the shopping spree are as follows:
IMG_0271
Tory Burch bag from a street vendor (one of the many perks of living in a big city are the knock off purse vendors).
IMG_0273
Tall boots from Zara (because I NEEDED these) + black leggings.
Afterwards, my lovely shopping partner, Melissa, and I went back to my house to make a batch of Chocolate Brownie Crinkle Cookies. Everything was going along fine until we read "Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight".
IMG_0267
Alas, Melissa was not able to reap the benefits of making the cookies, which turned out to yield much benefit at all. I think if these had baked for 3-4 minutes less, they would have been just fine.
IMG_0269
IMG_0270
But you know what you do with overdone cookies? Cover them with ice cream. Problem solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment